Grant Thornton’s Oracle practice addresses a broad range of process, technology and organizational needs across finance, supply chain and HR functions. We have hands-on product experience, deep functional knowledge and industry insights to successfully deliver integrated, cost-effective, scalable solutions that help our clients meet their business goals.
From strategy, through design, implementation, upgrades and managed services, we help our clients improve business performance with Oracle’s leading-edge technology. As a member of the Oracle Modern Partner Network, we help clients leverage the power of Oracle’s broad suite of technology applications.
- Enterprise Resource Planning – Modernizing Finance by combining Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP or JD Edwards with the business insights and innovation needed to make your organization future-ready
- Supply Chain Management – Incorporating supply chain planning expertise with Oracle Fusion Cloud Supply Chain Management to improve resilience and increase profitability
- Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Analytics – Harnessing the power of Oracle Fusion Cloud EPM or Hyperion to deliver visibility, insight and agility across your organization
- Human Capital Management – Enhancing HR—from hire-to-retire—through strategy, vision and Oracle Fusion Cloud HCM, to transform and engage your workforce
- Managed Services – Maximizing the performance and functionality of SaaS and on-premise applications with end-to-end support, from application maintenance to supplemental support
- Platform-as-a-Service – Accelerating innovation with solutions tailored to unique business needs
Learn how to gain scale and efficiency for your business future.