How we work with Saviynt
Grant Thornton plans, implements and supports Saviynt cloud-based identity governance and security solutions with extensive governance and risk management expertise.
Here’s how Grant Thornton and Saviynt work together to help clients analyze user access, streamline governance and improve access compliance:
- Automation of Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) processes, including access requests, provisioning and event-driven reviews, working in an integrated manner across your organization
- An Application Access Governance (AAG) solution for enforcing governance, risk and compliance processes with Segregation of Duties (SoD) rules across applications
- Third-Party Access Governance to administer third-party organizations consistently, assess access risk, and govern human and machine identities to eliminate standing privileges and orphaned accounts
- Data Access Governance (DAG) of structured and unstructured data that includes risk-based access policies, automation of risk analysis and monitoring across an enterprise
- A Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution for protecting critical access privileges for on-premise and SaaS applications, including time-bound access to privileged accounts and roles
Grant Thornton provides
- A deep understanding of the business functionality behind managing user access and guidance for designing processes that detect and prevent toxic entitlement combinations
- A balanced perspective on building access request, approval and review processes that reduce risks without creating undue operational burdens
- An understanding of industry-driven business and compliance requirements to help guide the implementation of technology and processes
- Broad hands-on experience in adapting identity and access management products to the unique requirements of each of our clients
Together, Grant Thornton and Saviynt help you control and manage access governance with experience in establishing robust processes that reduce risk, achieve compliance and maximize operational efficiency. It’s just one of the strategic alliances that all help Grant Thornton drive more value for our customers.
More advisory insights
No Results Found. Please search again using different keywords and/or filters.