How we work with Vertex
Grant Thornton implements and customizes Vertex tax determination solutions with seasoned practitioners and our proprietary automated implementation platform.
Here’s how Grant Thornton and Vertex work together to help clients achieve U.S. domestic and global indirect tax determination and reporting with more speed and assurance:
- Market-leading indirect tax software that helps to automate sales, use and value-added tax (VAT) determination for better accuracy and standardization
- Integration with ERP, procurement, e-commerce and other billing systems, with cloud or on-premise deployment
- Customization for your business needs and exemptions
- Continually updated tax rules and rates with industry-specific content
Grant Thornton provides
- The te.x proprietary automation solution for Vertex implementations, using your business data to configure, test and document Vertex solutions.
- Enterprise tax RPA specialists with experience as tax practitioners
- Award-winning Vertex-certified indirect tax specialists in regular communication with alliance and Vertex leaders
- End-to-end Vertex implementation services and ongoing support, including current state review, requirements gathering, design, system integration, configuration, testing and more for a range of host systems
- A full spectrum of tax services, such as tax consulting, tax research, product taxability analysis and outsourcing (iNDIRECT.360)
- Product taxability matrix for your company’s sales and purchases
Together, Grant Thornton and Vertex help you implement and tailor your U.S. domestic and global indirect tax determination with more efficiency, speed and assurance. It’s just one of the strategic alliances that help Grant Thornton drive more value for our customers.
Robert D. Clarke
National Managing Principal – Tax Digital Consulting
Rob Clarke has more than 10 years of experience working with clients in the areas of sales and use taxes, sales tax process automation and controls, income and franchise taxes, and documentary stamp taxes. Clarke has broad state tax experience, including audit defense and appeals, state tax refund reviews, letter ruling requests, corporate reorganizations and planning, and comprehensive purchase and sales tax analyses for large organizations.
- Technology and telecommunications
- Retail and consumer products
- State and local tax
Our featured alliance insights
No Results Found. Please search again using different keywords and/or filters.