How we work with ONESOURCE
Grant Thornton implements and customizes Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE tax software with proven tax expertise and process automation experience.
Here’s how Grant Thornton and ONESOURCE work together to help clients stay updated and streamlined in their corporate tax and trade compliance processing:
- A central platform that standardizes and streamlines tax processes for faster completion, more accurate information and better business decisions
- A suite of process management tools and automation capabilities for managing daily workflow, audits, reporting, compliance and more
- Web-based comprehensive capabilities to help ensure quick, consistent and cost-efficient system maintenance
Grant Thornton provides
- Implementation services with experience at integrating a range of ERP, billing and procurement solutions
- Tax specialists with expertise in corporate tax reporting and compliance
- Business process and support specialists to help maximize business efficiency, plan system customizations and drive ongoing solution adoption and maintenance
Together, Grant Thornton and ONESOURCE help you implement and maintain corporate tax and trade compliance processing that is centralized, standardized and streamlined. It’s just one of the strategic alliances that help Grant Thornton drive more value for our customers.
Robert D. Clarke
National Managing Principal – Tax Digital Consulting
Rob Clarke has more than 10 years of experience working with clients in the areas of sales and use taxes, sales tax process automation and controls, income and franchise taxes, and documentary stamp taxes. Clarke has broad state tax experience, including audit defense and appeals, state tax refund reviews, letter ruling requests, corporate reorganizations and planning, and comprehensive purchase and sales tax analyses for large organizations.
- Technology and telecommunications
- Retail and consumer products
- State and local tax
Our featured alliance insights
No Results Found. Please search again using different keywords and/or filters.