How we work with JD Edwards
Grant Thornton has an award-winning JD Edwards practice with certified specialists in planning, tailoring, implementing and supporting JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and World solutions. We work with JD Edwards product development in an advisory capacity, to innovate and enhance solutions for JD Edwards customers. Our functional and technical experts know how to help your enterprise accelerate its financials, payroll, HR, procurement, operations, asset management, lease accounting and more.
Here’s how Grant Thornton and JD Edwards work together to help clients manage their enterprises with greater efficiency and effectiveness:
JD Edwards provides
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne with cloud-based supply chain management and enterprise resource planning (ERP) across a diverse set of business lines and markets
- JD Edwards World, a platform for business collaboration with products for managing finances, human capital, projects, distribution, manufacturing, real estate and construction
- Integrated solutions that streamline enterprise resource planning and build a cloud culture that can innovate and evolve
- Application optimization for strategy and planning, project and program management, model design and organizational alignment
Grant Thornton provides
- Strategic advisory services with JD Edwards and Cloud expertise to help you produce your roadmap with returns to protect your ERP investments
- Market-leading JD Edwards process automation, orchestration and mobility expertise
- Prebuilt analytic solutions on Oracle Analytics Cloud to drive the greatest value on your JD Edwards Investment
- More than 100 JD Edwards Certified professionals
- Award-winning experience with hundreds of successful implementations, upgrades and optimizations
- Proven project methodologies and experience helping JD Edwards solutions achieve targeted results
Together, Grant Thornton and JD Edwards help you transform your enterprise into a more efficient and cost-effective operation with accelerated planning, strategy, integration and optimization. It’s just one of the strategic alliances that help Grant Thornton drive more value for our clients.
Greg S. Davis
Principal, Technology Solutions
Greg Davis is a Principal within Grant Thornton’s Advisory services and a leader in the Technology Transformation service line. In addition, Greg is the global leader of the award winning JD Edwards Practice at Grant Thornton.
Kansas City, Missouri
- Real estate and construction
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
Our featured alliance insights
No Results Found. Please search again using different keywords and/or filters.