Here’s how Grant Thornton and Domo work together to help companies analyze and act upon tax data insights:
- A cloud-based business intelligence application that delivers multiple pre-built connectors for both on-premise data stored behind firewalls and data stored on the cloud to help you collect all your various sources of tax data
- A drag-and-drop ETL interface that lets you prepare, blend and combine data from multiple sources together into your desired output all while maintaining a full audit trail
- A data warehousing component that stores your raw data and final transformed data together in one location all while maintaining data governance
- Capabilities to design live visualizations and dashboards that open up real-time metrics, available on any device
- Interactive filtering so that you can quickly answer your business questions
- Self-service analytics and dashboards that employees can use or embed into other websites or applications
Grant Thornton provides
- Tax data transformation and analytics specialists who can identify the root cause of challenges, listen to your business objectives and help identify solutions
- Analysts who can evaluate your potential returns on investment against solution costs
- Technical tax specialists who help you accelerate and improve data preparation for tax deliverables, audit support, reports and presentations
- Business specialists who can help your tax department fully leverage new self-service processes and tools.
Together, Grant Thornton and Domo help you analyze real-time tax data to find value and make better business decisions. It’s one of the strategic alliances that help Grant Thornton drive more value for our clients.