Growing companies must act quickly to find solutions that address their evolving operational needs. Cloud solutions are well-suited for companies with rapidly changing requirements, spurred by organic growth, acquisition, international expansion or introduction of new revenue streams. Adoption of a cloud platform may help you address current business issues in the near term by rapidly deploying industry best practices to help achieve your business objectives.
NetSuite is the world’s #1 cloud business management suite, providing a single, web-based solution to integrate your core business processes—accounting/enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), professional services automation and ecommerce. If you select NetSuite, you may need experienced advisors to guide and support you from the initial planning phase through “go live” and beyond. Grant Thornton, named 2017 NetSuite Partner of the Year, offers a range of services to assist you with your NetSuite project. Our professionals bring valuable business process insights on emerging industry issues, effective internal controls and information security as well as knowledge of this solution.
Grant Thornton can help you to:
- Identify business issues and strategies and understand how information technology can help you address these
- Identify and assess technology alternatives to meet your requirements
- Plan for the transition to a new system or solution
Benefits of the Grant Thornton approach
Your NetSuite project will be managed by Grant Thornton professionals who specialize in working with growing, middle market companies. Working with our team, your business will gain:
- Insights derived from deep experience serving similarly sized companies within your industry
- Direct, focused attention from senior level resources
- Conduct an organizational readiness assessment
- Address design or documentation needs for relevant controls, processes and procedures
- Assist with technical configuration
- Provide program management support through the transition
- Implement a business process change program
- Develop a communications strategy for your staff
- Provide monitoring and support to address any issues after the system goes live
- Help measure and assess achievement of planned benefits
Principal, Technology Solutions
John Miksich is a principal with Grant Thornton. He has more than 17 years of experience developing enterprise resource planning, enterprise performance management and business intelligence solutions.
- Technology and telecommunications
- Retail and consumer products
Our featured advisory services insights
No Results Found. Please search again using different keywords and/or filters.