- Technology and telecommunications
- Retail and consumer products
John Miksich is a principal with Grant Thornton. He has more than 17 years of experience developing enterprise resource planning, enterprise performance management and business intelligence solutions. Working directly with finance, IT and operations leadership, Miksich helps organizations define initiatives to address specific business challenges and growth opportunities enabled by technology.
- Graduate, Leadership Omaha, Class 30
Presentations and publications
- Pre-Built Analytics Add Incremental Value to Your ERP, CRM and HCM Investment
- Creating Business Harmony: Integrating ERP, BI, and EPM solutions to produce a robust analytical environment that drives business insight and performance optimization
- Planning for Profitability: How to achieve profitability reporting and analytics for your organization
- Creighton University, BSBA in Finance and Management Information Systems
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.