How we work with CrowdStrike
Grant Thornton manages and supports CrowdStrike cloud-based endpoint protection, threat intelligence and response services.
Here’s how Grant Thornton and CrowdStrike work together to help clients manage risk and security:
- Falcon Endpoint Protection with next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR) and IT Hygiene
- Falcon X to enrich cloud data with threat intelligence, generating a full picture of attacks and the context needed to pivot to a proactive security posture
- Falcon OverWatch with proactive 24/7 threat hunting by an elite team that provides another layer of protection to catch what other solutions miss
- Falcon Complete with cost-effective expert solution configuration and operation, including the industry’s only true remote remediation service, to instantly bridge cybersecurity skills gaps
- A single lightweight-agent architecture built in the cloud, the Falcon platform delivers rapid and scalable deployment, superior protection and performance, reduced complexity and immediate time-to-value
Grant Thornton provides
- Proactive cyber assessment that uses CrowdStrike capabilities, either on its own or together with vulnerability assessments, penetration tests or blue team assessments
- Incident response support for security management and opeartions
- Managed services for CrowdStrike Falcon Complete and Exabeam Managed Cyber Analytics
Together, Grant Thornton and CrowdStrike help you monitor endpoints across your enterprise, combining threat data with security expertise to orchestrate remediation and help prevent breaches. It’s just one of the strategic alliances that help Grant Thornton drive more value for our customers.
Principal, Cyber Risk Advisory Services
John is a Principal with Grant Thornton Cyber Risk Advisory Services. John has twenty (20) years of professional experience conducting number of large scale engagements in the following areas: security program strategy and implementation, security operations capability maturity and development, advanced intrusion analysis and cyber remediation.
- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
Our featured alliance insights
No Results Found. Please search again using different keywords and/or filters.