- Real estate and construction
- Technology and telecommunications
- Not-for-profit and higher education
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Hospitality and restaurants
- Strategic federal tax
Dawn is the Florida Tax Partner In-charge of the Florida practice of Grant Thornton LLP, which consists of offices in Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando and Tampa. She brings with her more than 29 years of experience in public accounting.
Dawn’s specialization in tax has allowed her to serve hospitality and restaurant clients in many capacities including compliance, tax planning, mergers and acquisition consultation, tax controversy matters, tax accounting methods unique to timeshare and tax provision issues.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Member
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- QUEST – Current Board of Directors
- UCF Alumni Association – Past President
- UCF Accounting Advisory Board – Past President
- University of Central Florida, Master in the Science of Taxation
- University of Central Florida, Bachelor of Business Administration
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.