Grant Thornton bolsters the Anaplan cloud-native business planning platform with decades of experience and best practices that fuel faster and better decisions across the organization.
Grant Thornton and DocuSign partner to deliver a Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) solution with automation that accelerates contract generation, negotiation and revision while it also centralizes processing and storage.
Here’s how Grant Thornton and DocuSign work together to help you streamline and secure your contracts:
- A leading cloud-based contract lifecycle management platform that lets you manage, prepare, act upon and sign agreements
- Intuitive user experiences that automate standardized compliance analysis and reporting
- Automation for generating agreements, facilitating negotiation and tracking redlines while ensuring version control
- Analysis that drives more revenue by revealing opportunities and potential profits hidden in agreements, like rebates and volume discounts
- Standardization and analysis of the contract process, centralizing and securing agreements in a repository to reduce risk
Grant Thornton provides
- Domain expertise across industries that include life sciences, healthcare, banking, insurance, not for profit and energy
- Functional domain expertise between Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, and Record to Report
- Specialized capabilities to help with strategy and roadmap development, custom development, capture and document management, internal controls, risk management and regulatory compliance and program and change management
- DocuSign product expertise in CLM, Insight, and Analyzer
Together, Grant Thornton and DocuSign help you take control of contracts by reducing risk, increasing compliance and improving operational efficiency while providing a best-in-class customer experience. It’s just one of the strategic alliances that help Grant Thornton drive more value for our customers.
Our featured alliance insights
No Results Found. Please search again using different keywords and/or filters.