- Retail & consumer brands
- Not-for-profit & higher education
- Transportation & distribution
- Growth and transformation
- Commercial and growth
Kevin is a Managing Director in the Growth Advisory practice. He has extensive experience analyzing customer markets and developing strategies for growth. This includes deep skills in market and customer analytics, brand and marketing strategy, ecommerce, digital marketing, pricing design, media strategy, market research, and CRM.
Kevin's experience spans both industry and consulting roles, including more than 13 years consulting experience in addition to 20 years in executive roles as a Chief Marketing Officer in retail and hospitality and as a Brand Strategist in DTC ecommerce retail. He has deep analytics experience and has developed groundbreaking insights into consumer behavior and frequency patterns. His industry experience includes Retail, Ecommerce (DTC), Hospitality, CPG, Higher Education, Specialty Pharmacy, and Wholesale Distribution.
- Eastern Area Adult Services, Board President
- YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh, Board Member, 2007-2021
- University of Notre Dame
- BBA in Information Technology
- Northwestern University – Kellogg School of Management
- Kellogg Executive Scholar in Marketing and Sales Management
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.