- Technology and telecommunications
As National Managing Principal, Industry, Lisa leads the strategic direction and oversees all aspects of the firm's industry program. She has experience in providing enterprise program management, customer relationship management, operational excellence, compliance and validation, and technology consulting services.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified ProSci Change Management methodology (ADKAR)
- Named one of Women to Watch 2017 by Philly Biz
- Member, Women Business Leaders of the U.S. Health Care Industry Foundation
- Member, recognized as a luminary by the Healthcare Business Women’s Association
- Manufacturer’s Golf & Country Club, Membership Committee
- MSE, Technology Management, University of Pennsylvania
- BS, Optical Engineering, University of Rochester
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.