- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Private company audit
- Public company audit
- Employee benefit plan audits
Jeffrey A. Robinson
Jeff Robinson is an experienced Audit partner in the Cleveland office and currently serves as the Audit practice leader. He has over 28 years of experience serving companies in the manufacturing, distribution and service industries. In addition, he has successfully led multiple financial statement audits for multi-national public and private companies. His primary focus is on public and privately held, middle-market and private equity-owned companies. He has extensive experience working with mergers and acquisitions and purchase accounting matters.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member, Finance Committe and Treasurer - Providence House
- Board Member - George W. Daverio School of Accountancy, University of Akron, Advisory Board
- Board Member and Finance Committee Member - Lutheran High School West
- BS, Accounting, University of Akron
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.