Charlotte, North Carolina
- Real estate and construction
- Technology and telecommunications
- Not-for-profit and higher education
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
Forrest is a Partner in Grant Thornton's National Strategic Assurance and SOC Services Practice, specializing in Service Organization Controls (SOC) 1 and 2 reports. As a member of the AICPA's ASEC SOC for Supply Chain working group, Forrest also leads Grant Thornton's SOC for Supply Chain service offering. Forrest leads a wide variety of SOC engagements for clients providing services such as: contract administration, contract payments and vendor payments processing; claims processing, adjudication and clearing-house services; universe of financial transactions; supply chain, logistics and reverse logistics management; investment asset management; benefit plan administration; merchant, banking, capital markets and mortgage servicing; marketing, commerce, rebate and promotion services; hotel and hospitality management; software-as-a-service development and hosting; and information technology and network infrastructure and colocation services.
Over the course of his career, Forrest has served as the signing or concurring partner on approximately fifteen hundred SOC reports.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA - North Carolina (#24339), South Carolina (#7386)
- Member: North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- High Risk Public Trust (T4) and Full Secret (DOD CAF) security clearances
- WildSouth, Board Member and Treasurer
- Carolina Raptor Center, Board of Advisors
- MS, Health Administration, Russel Sage, Albany, NY
- BA, Economics, University at Albany, Albany, NY
- BS, Accounting, Wake Forest University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.