Partner, Audit Services
Eric has more than 15 years of public accounting experience, recently returning to the Southern California market after having served in Grant Thornton’s National Professional standards Group (NPSG).
Orange County, California
- Real estate and construction
- Technology and telecommunications
- Hospitality and restaurants
Eric has more than 15 years of public accounting experience, recently returning to the Southern California market after having served in Grant Thornton’s National Professional standards Group (NPSG). He works in the Irvine office and serves multiple audit clients ranging in size from smaller private equity owned companies to large multi-national public corporations. While in the NPSG for four years, Eric focused on SEC regulatory matters, including initial and secondary equity offerings, debt offerings, business acquisitions and reorganizations, in addition to helping clients navigate the SEC review and comment process.
Eric serves both public and private clients in a wide range of industries, including real estate, hospitality, manufacturing and technology. Eric has addressed such complex issues as business combinations, revenue recognition, accounting for debt and equity instruments, and has participated in IPOs and other capital markets transactions.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA - California
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants - Member
- National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts - Member
- Financial Executives International - Member
- California State University-Fullerton, BS Accounting
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.