CHICAGO — Grant Thornton LLP’s partners and principals have elected three new members to the firm’s Partnership Board. They include:
- Bert Fox, national managing partner of Professional Standards (based in Chicago).
- Chris Smith, Advisory Services practice leader for Growth and Transformation (based in Bellevue, Washington).
- Mark Sullivan, Advisory Services practice leader for the Midwest region (based in Chicago).
In addition, the firm’s partners and principals have re-elected Jim Wittmer
to the firm’s Partnership Board, which then re-elected him to continue as its chairman. Wittmer also continues to serve as Grant Thornton’s national Tax leader for market growth, and is based in Philadelphia.
“Grant Thornton is fortunate to have such a talented group of servant leaders who are committed to the growth and strategic direction of the firm,” said Brad Preber
, CEO of Grant Thornton. “Our elected and re-elected board members will help ensure that Grant Thornton continues providing clients with innovative audit, tax and advisory services – while also delivering exceptional value and quality.”
Continuing Partnership Board members who are currently serving terms include:
- Brad Preber, CEO (based in Phoenix, Arizona).
- Muhammad Bhayat, Northeast regional Audit practice leader (based in Iselin, New Jersey).
- Lori Davis, Denver office managing partner (based in Denver).
- Janet Malzone, Midwest regional Audit practice leader (based in Chicago).
- Enzo Santilli, Advisory chief growth officer and Pittsburgh office managing partner (based in Pittsburgh).
- Seth Siegel, Audit partner (based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida).
- Dave Wedding, Southeast regional managing partner (based in Charlotte, North Carolina).
Grant Thornton’s Partnership Board helps determine the firm’s direction — and helps guide the governance of the partnership.
About Grant Thornton LLP
Founded in Chicago in 1924, Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd, one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. Grant Thornton, which has revenues in excess of $1.9 billion and operates more than 50 offices, works with a broad range of dynamic publicly and privately held companies, government agencies, financial institutions, and civic and religious organizations.
“Grant Thornton” refers to Grant Thornton LLP, the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd (GTIL). GTIL and the member firms are not a worldwide partnership. Services are delivered by the member firms. GTIL and its member firms are not agents of, and do not obligate, one another and are not liable for one another’s acts or omissions.
+1 312 602 8332