To be eligible for Continuing Professional Education credits, you must:
- View the original live webcast. CPE Credit is not available for viewing archived programs.
- Upon conclusion of the program, complete the final survey and your certificate will be available to print. Pop-up blocker must be off before the start of the webcast in order for the survey and certificate to pop up.
- Eligibility requirements for all webcasts are as follows:
You must meet both the viewing time and monitoring response requirements in order to receive CPE.
Pre-Requisite Education/Experience and Advance Preparation
- Participants will have the opportunity to download their CPE certificate immediately following the webcast.You will receive a follow-up email 1 hour after the webcast, which provides a link to log in and print a certificate if you met the minimum CPE requirements.
- CPE credit for Grant Thornton professionals is reflected in your learning reports, usually within 30 days.
- We are unable to grant CPE credit in cases where technical difficulties preclude eligibility. CPE Program Sponsorship guidelines prohibit us from issuing credit to those not verified by the technology to have satisfied the minimum requirements listed above. For best viewing results Grant Thornton LLP recommends you connect to the webcast, using a hard line (no Wi-Fi, smart phones, cell phones, etc.).
Pre-requisite education/experience is not required if the program level is Basic or Overview. For intermediate, advanced and update program knowledge levels, prerequisites are required as these programs inherently build upon previous education or experience.
Complaint Resolution Information
To register complaints about course content or delivery method and to inquire about the timeliness and accuracy of CPE credit posting for this event, contact our support team at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
CPE Sponsor Statement
Grant Thornton LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
NASBA National Registry of CPE Sponsors – Sponsor Number 108891
Texas Sponsor Number 000259
In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits are granted based on a 50‐minute hour.
In order to meet state boards of accountancy CPE sponsorship requirements, CPE credits are granted based on a response rate of 75% or greater.
There is no cost for Grant Thornton Thinking webcasts, nor is there any cancellation penalty.
For any questions on Continuing Professional Education, email CPEEvents@us.gt.com
or call 630-396-5831.