Enhance your awareness of surging fraud
71% of entities say fraud will rise over the next 12 months. Get savvy with “The Next Normal: Preparing for a Post-Pandemic Fraud Landscape,” the new benchmarking survey report from the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) and Grant Thornton.
What’s in the report?
- Challenges facing anti-fraud programs
- Adjustments to avoid post-pandemic risks
- Investments in anti-fraud technology
- Communication on all levels to combat fraud
- Lessons learned to move anti-fraud programs forward
Download the Report -->
Grant Thornton’s Fraud and Financial Crime professionals are progressive thinkers who provide effective and pragmatic advice for how organizations can best mitigate fraud risk.
Erin M. Lentz
Partner, Forensic Advisory Services
Erin is a partner in the Forensic Advisory Services practice located in Charlotte, NC with over 12 years of experience.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Learn about fraud and how to fight it
The Anti-Fraud Playbook
Control risk, increase profits
SOC for cybersecurity
Supply chain cyberattacks