Enhance your awareness of surging fraud
71% of entities say fraud will rise over the next 12 months. Get savvy with “The Next Normal: Preparing for a Post-Pandemic Fraud Landscape,” the new benchmarking survey report from the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) and Grant Thornton.
What’s in the report?
- Challenges facing anti-fraud programs
- Adjustments to avoid post-pandemic risks
- Investments in anti-fraud technology
- Communication on all levels to combat fraud
- Lessons learned to move anti-fraud programs forward
Grant Thornton’s Fraud and Financial Crime professionals are progressive thinkers who provide effective and pragmatic advice for how organizations can best mitigate fraud risk.
Linda Miller is a nationally recognized expert in fraud risk management and has helped dozens of organizations manage their fraud and financial crime risk.
- Risk, Compliance and Controls