- Technology and telecommunications
Zachary S. Snickles
Zach Snickles is a partner in the Advisory Services practice. Zach sits in the Phoenix office and oversees Forensic Advisory Services for the West Region.
Zach has spent his career in public accounting performing advisory and assurance services. He specializes in forensic matters, regulatory compliance, dispute resolution and litigation support. Prior to Grant Thornton LLP he worked in the audit practice followed by the forensics practice of a Big Four firm in their Phoenix and Chicago offices.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Public Accountant (Arizona, Illinois)
- Certified in Financial Forensics, AICPA
- Certified Information Technology Professional, AICPA
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Fiesta Bowl Committee – Life Member
- Masters of Science in Accountancy - University of Notre Dame
- Bachelors of Science in Management Information Systems and Entrepreneurship - University of Arizona
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.