Grant Thornton and Icertis partner to deliver a Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) solution with AI technology that structures and connects critical contract information to optimize commercial relationships, reduce risks, improve compliance and visibility, and increase business agility.
Here’s how Grant Thornton and Icertis work together to drive digital transformation and help businesses stay out in front:
- The most intelligent way to structure and connect all types of contracts and the processes they touch, from setup and signing to advanced search and analytics, through the Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform
- Continuous monitoring and smart rules to ensure compliance and minimize risk across the organization
- Powerful AI tools to help businesses ramp up quickly, streamline contracts and processes, close deals faster, and connect the dots across departments
- Seamless integration with leading enterprise systems and third-party platforms to create, view, approve, manage and collaborate on contracts
- Business applications that help customers address specific business requirements and maximize the value of their investment in the Icertis platform
Grant Thornton provides
- Full-service contract management advisory services including process transformation, clause rationalization, technology selection, implementation and managed services
- Extensive transformation experience and a team of contract management practitioners with the functional and technical knowledge to help organizations achieve lasting transformation and accelerated adoption
- End-to-end implementations by Icertis-certified consultants focused on process standardization and achievement of organizational benefits
- Implementation best practices, accelerators and change management principles to drive faster contract time-to-benefit cycles and visibility
- Risk mitigation through obligation management and user-friendly reporting visibility
Together, Grant Thornton and Icertis help you use CLM technology to turn static documents into strategic advantages. It’s just one of the strategic alliances that help Grant Thornton drive more value for our customers.
Sourcing & Supply Chain Management
James leads Grant Thornton’s Procure-to-Pay and Contract Lifecycle Management Practice. James is based out of the Manhattan office and is a leader within the Organizational & Operational Transformation Service Line.
New York, NY
- Life sciences
- Media and entertainment
- Retail and consumer products
- Technology and telecommunications
Our latest insights
No Results Found. Please search again using different keywords and/or filters.