- Construction & real estate
- Strategic federal tax
- State & Local Tax
Rick Stezenski is a partner in the Tax Services practice with more than 18 years of experience. Prior to joining Grant Thornton, Stezenski spent over 11 years at a Big Four accounting firm. Stezenski’s clients are typically multistate or international operations. He specializes in handling complex federal tax planning matters for public and private companies. During his career, Stezenski has worked on many federal tax planning projects, and he leads the state’s federal income tax planning group. Stezenski specializes in accounting methods, Section 199 and income taxes.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Wisconsin
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Appleton Education Foundation, Executive Committee
- Master's of Taxation, University of Minnesota — Minneapolis
- BBA, Accounting, University of Wisconsin — Eau Claire
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.