- Technology, media & telecommunications
- Audit & assurance
Chris is an Audit & Assurance partner with over 20 years of experience and is a member of the firm’s Partnership Board. He is responsible for providing guidance and thought leadership to our firm’s clients and engagement teams.
Chris is experienced with providing audit services for both public and private clients with particular expertise serving public telecommunication and technology companies. He has extensive SEC experience including initial public offerings, secondary offering, SPACs and private placement of debt and equity securities. Many of Chris' clients have extensive international operations.
Chris is an active member on the AICPA Telecommunications Revenue Recognition task force.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Alaska, Oregon, Washington
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA Telecommunications Revenue Recognition Task Force
- Special Olympics of Washington, Finance Committee
- BA, Accounting, University of Washington
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.