Chris Morgan is an Audit Services and assistant Professional Standards partner in Seattle and leads the national telecommunications sector. Morgan is experienced with providing audit services for both private and public clients with particular know-how serving telecommunications and technology companies.
- Technology and telecommunications
Chris leads Grant Thornton’s national telecommunications sector and is an audit partner with over 20 years of experience. He is responsible for providing guidance and thought leadership to our firm’s clients and engagement teams.
Chris is experienced with providing audit services for both public and private clients with particular expertise serving public telecommunication and technology companies. He has extensive SEC experience including initial public offerings, secondary offering, SPACs and private placement of debt and equity securities. Many of Chris' clients have extensive international operations.
Chris is an active member on the AICPA Telecommunications Revenue Recognition task force.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Alaska, Oregon, Washington
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA Telecommunications Revenue Recognition Task Force
- Special Olympics of Washington, Finance Committee
- BA, Accounting, University of Washington