- Life sciences
- Manufacturing, Transportation & Distribution
- Technology, media & telecommunications
- Corporate Tax
David Pearce is a Managing Director in the Tax Reporting & Advisory practice in the Pacific Northwest office.
David has 14 years of experience in public accounting. In addition to tax compliance, his experience includes assisting high-growth businesses through the life-cycle of a business from start-up to expansion to liquidity. David has also worked extensively in the area of financial statement reporting of income taxes.
David has worked in a variety of industries, including healthcare, life sciences, technology, and manufacturing.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- David is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Washington Society of CPA’s.
- David serves on the Advisory Board for the Master of Science in Taxation graduate school program at the University of Washington.
- David holds a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and a Master of Science in Taxation from the Foster School of Business at the University of Washington.
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.