- Technology and telecommunications
- Not-for-profit and higher education
- Strategy & Transactions
Katie is an Managing Director in Advisory Services and focuses on serving clients within the firm’s Strategy & Transactions National Strategy practice.
Katie is a thoughtful, energetic leader who thrives at the intersection of business and technology and excels in the full range of management from strategy to execution. She brings both a depth and breadth of experience, having executed on advisory engagements both domestically and internationally, across several corporate functions and industries.
Her depth of knowledge covers sales, marketing and customer strategy, organizational design and operational excellence, and go-to-market strategies. Most recently, Katie has been focused on helping clients to accelerate growth through large scale marketing and sales transformations. She has also advised large and small technology, cloud services, and telecommunications organizations on go to market strategy, customer journey analysis, process improvement, customer success enablement and product lifecycle management.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- IDEO Design Thinking
- Microsoft Professional Program for Data Science
- American Society for Quality Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB)
- Leadership Strategies Certified Effective Facilitator
- Project Management Institute Certified Associate in Project management (CAPM)
- Women & Allies at Grant Thornton, National Programming Committee Member
- Women & Allies at Grant Thornton, Pacific Northwest Sponsor
- Pan Asians & Allies at Grant Thornton, Pacific Northwest Sponsor
- Whitman College, BA in Mathematics & BA in Psychology
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.