- Technology and telecommunications
- Retail and consumer products
Khadyja is a partner in the Risk practice and is the leader of the Strategic Assurance & SOC Services group in the Pacific Northwest. She specializes in delivering System and Organization Controls (SOC) examinations, IT auditing and IT consulting services.
Khadyja’s experience includes leading Statement for Standards on Attestation Engagements (SSAE18) for SOC 1 and SOC 2 readiness and attestation examinations, including HIPAA and Agreed-Upon Procedures, IT engagements for Sarbanes-Oxley 404 (SOX), and IT Audit Support Financial Statements audits.
Khadyja has over 15 years of experience delivering internal control design, implementation, and testing services for organizations in the financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, technology, aerospace, biotechnology and retail industries.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Public Account (CPA) – Alaska, Colorado, Washington
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Member, International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)²
- Khadyja received a Master of Business Administration from St. Cloud State University and a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from Colorado State University.
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.