- Real estate and construction
- Not-for-profit and higher education
- Operational and organizational transformation
- Forensics investigations and disputes
- Finance Transformation
Mark R. McNamee
Mark has over 30 years’ experience leading difficult assignments and delivering superior performance on-time and on-budget. His areas of expertise include business operations, risk management, and compliance. Mark operates with a strong sense of urgency and a focus on results.
As Business Excellence Leader, Mark focuses on process improvement, increased accountability, operational controls, risk-based internal audit, and compliance with firm policies and practices
As Workplace Solutions Leader, his focus is on delivering value-added administrative services to our internal clients and meaningful opportunities to our people through a culture of collaboration, transparency, and commitment to excellence.
As Real Estate and Administrative Services Leader, Mark and his team provide consistent, “one-firm” support across all service lines and regions in areas such as real estate and facilities, travel and meetings, sourcing and procurement, and physical and personal security.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA – Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Mark received a Masters of Business Administration from George Washington University and a Bachelors of Science in Accounting from the University of Virginia.
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.