Katina is an audit partner in the Salt Lake City office and has over ten years of public accounting experience.
Salt Lake City, Utah
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Public company audit
- Private company audit
- International audit
Katina is the Salt Lake City office managing partner and an audit partner in the Salt Lake City office. She has almost 20 years of experience in public accounting. Her clients include private and public companies in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, retail direct selling and mining.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Katina is a licensed CPA in Utah, Arizona and Wyoming and a member of the AICPA and UACPA. Katina is a current director and past board chair for the Utah Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth.
- Katina was named as one of Utah's '30 Women to Watch' in 2012 by Utah Business magazine.
- Katina is a current board member, development chair and executive committee member for Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Intermountain Area. Katina is a past board member and past board chair for Special Olympics Utah and is also a past member of the national finance committee for Special Olympics Global.
- Westminster College of Salt Lake City - Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting
- Brigham Young University - Master of Professional Accountancy