- Not-for-profit & higher education
- Life sciences
- Construction & real estate
- Manufacturing, Transportation & Distribution
- Asset management
- Technology modernization
As a Principal within our Technology Modernization practice, Will leads our Enterprise Data capabilities focused on maximizing enterprise data value through data strategy, data governance, data engineering, data analytics and advanced data capabilities such as Artificial Intelligence and Data Science. Will brings deep data expertise to help our clients design, execute and support large enterprise transformations, mergers and acquisitions, enterprise strategy and technology product capabilities.
Based in Houston, TX, Will has deep hands and practical technology strategy and engineering experience within the several industries. He has spent the last 20+ years supporting data solutions, ERP and systems implementations, M&A transactions, and digital solutions for Grant Thornton Clients. Will combines his technical expertise with a risk-based approach to maximize business value realization.
Will has 20+ years’ experience delivering innovative technology solutions to the Not for Profit, Healthcare, Energy, Financial Services, Construction, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, and Asset Management industries, providing the following services to his client.:
- Technology and data strategy, design and implementation
- Technology product transformation design and deployment
- Technology implementation management and delivery
- Technology product M&A leadership and support
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer (CDPSE)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- BBA in Management Information Systems – Texas A&M University
- MS in Management of Information Systems – Texas A&M University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.