Nick Vellani is a principal in the Business Advisory Services practice. He has more than 14 years of IT, process improvement, internal audit and information security experience in industry and professional services.
- Technology and telecommunications
Nick Vellani is the National Managing Principal of Finance Transformation. He has 20+ years of Public Accounting, Consulting and Industry experience and is responsible for defining the strategic direction and guiding the Financial Transformation Consulting Practice, including Cost & Performance Management, Finance Modernization and Shared Services & Outsourcing Transformation capabilities. Nick has experience in information technology, finance, compliance, operational improvement and audit experience in industry and professional services. He has helped clients through enterprise project management initiatives, information technology application and infrastructure assessments, system/software selection engagements, software licensing audits, information technology due diligence, system implementation project reviews, and financial process reengineering. Nick has worked in numerous industries including Banking, Financial Services, Energy, Consumer Products & Hospitality.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Certified Security Consultant
- Certified Information Security Manager
- Project Management Professional
- Information Systems Security Association
- Infraguard, Houston Chapter
- MBA, Business Strategy, Houston Baptist University
- BBA, Computer Information Systems, Houston Baptist University