- Real estate and construction
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Hospitality and restaurants
Steven Salters is an Audit Services partner in Grant Thornton's Houston office. Has more than 25 years of public accounting experience. He completed a two-year secondment in the London office of Grant Thornton UK, where his primary responsibility was to provide U. S. accounting guidance to Grant Thornton clients and engagement teams located within the UK and throughout Europe. Salters provides assurance services to public and private companies in a variety of industries, including gaming, hospitality, manufacturing/distribution, real estate and restaurants.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Texas
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Baylor University, Accounting Advisory Council
- Chinquapin Preparatory School, Board Member
- MBA, Baylor University
- BBA, Baylor University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.