- Real estate and construction
- Technology and telecommunications
- Not-for-profit and higher education
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Asset management
- Retail and consumer products
- Private equity
- Strategic federal tax
- Tax reporting and advisory
- Private client services
- Partnership taxation
Amanda Oakley current serves as the Central Region Tax Practice Leader. She has more than 25 years of professional experience in corporate and partnership matters. Amanda works collaboratively with privately held businesses and their owners to ensure that their objectives are met. Amanda focuses on bringing value by listening and addressing various tax matters, including, partnership capital account issues, design of tax-efficient structures, accounting method and year-end elections.
Prior to joining Grant Thornton, Oakley was with PricewaterhouseCoopers for 13 years, serving middle-market public and private clients. She has provided tax services to clients in the financial services, petrochemical, health care, manufacturing, and oil field services sectors.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Texas
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Greater Houston Partnership, Women’s Partnership
- Women’s Finance Exchange
- MAcc, The University of Tennessee
- BS, Accounting, Murray State University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.