- Real estate and construction
- Retail and consumer products
- Strategic federal tax
- State and local tax
Brian Fralick is a Tax Reporting and Advisory (â€œT-RAâ€ ) Partner in Grant Thorntonâ€™s Houston office and has over 25 years of public accounting experience. His areas of specialization include tax consulting and audit support over ASC 740; federal income tax provisions, consulting and compliance; and internal controls over income tax. Within the national T-RA group, he serves as the Central Region Leader for Tax Accounting %26 Audit Quality where he focuses on audit quality over income taxes, and internal and external audit practice reviews, mainly working with public and private corporations. He has been an active part of our national gaming group since joining the firm in 2005 in our Nevada office, and continuing since moving to our Houston office in 2012. He has served clients in a variety of industries including gaming, hospitality, restaurants, construction, real estate, retail, manufacturing, distribution, technology, services, and energy.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Texas, Nevada
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Nevada Society of Certified Public Accountants, Taxation Committee
- Associated General Contractors
- The Builders Association of Northern Nevada
- University of Nevada – Reno, College of Business Alumni Association, Board Member
- Construction Financial Management Association
- BS, Business Administration, Accounting, University of Nevada – Reno
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.