- Real estate and construction
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Public company audit
- Private company audit
Michael Desormeaux is the National Professional Practice Director partner for Grant Thornton's Central Region. He has more than 30 years of public accounting experience and specializes in providing audit services to public and private companies in the manufacturing, distribution, financial institutions, service companies and construction industries.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Texas
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- JDRF Houston Gulf Coast Chapter, Board Member, Treasurer
- Crisis Intervention of Houston, Former Board Member, Treasurer
- B.S. in Business Administration from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Masters of Accounting from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.