- Asset management
- Life sciences
- Technology, media & telecommunications
- Manufacturing, Transportation & Distribution
- Construction & real estate
- Operations and performance
Zac Taylor is a Principal within Grant Thornton’s Organizational and Operational Transformation practice. Throughout his career, Zac has demonstrated his ability to advance his clients to new levels of success by helping companies effectively lead large-scale transformations.
Zac helps companies become more strategic, productive, and profitable through operational and digital transformation and effective program management. His key areas of focus include designing enterprise transformation offices, tactical roadmaps, and transformation strategies to realize business outcomes and enable new ways of working.
Zac has led projects and managed engagement teams throughout a variety of engagement types and locations. He has a broad range of industry expertise and has provided professional services to publicly traded companies, as well as privately held organizations of all sizes. He has used his transformation management experience to deliver quality results to both international and domestic clients and engagement teams ranging from five to over 250 professionals.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer (CDPSE)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA)
- BS in Information Systems, Brigham Young University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.