- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
Barbara R. Stanton
Barbara is an experienced practitioner focused on serving clients in the firm’s Tax Reporting & Advisory practice.
Barbara has more than 20 years of public accounting experience providing comprehensive tax services to public and private middle market businesses.
Some of her specific service capabilities include:
- Managing complex tax planning and compliance engagements in an integrated team environment; and
- ASC 740 accounting for income taxes expertise, including use of OneSource Tax Provision
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- MS in Accounting, Wake Forest University
- BS in Accounting, Wake Forest University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.