- Construction & real estate
- Private equity
Cassy is the Tax Practice Leader in the Dallas office of Grant Thornton. She has over 20 years of experience providing tax compliance and consulting services to public and private companies in a variety of industries. Cassy's technical area of focus in in partnership taxation. Cassy leads the partnership tax business line for the Central region of Grant Thornton.
Cassy is experienced in leading multifunctional teams including federal, state and local and international tax resources focused on understanding an organization's needs and delivering on service and strategies that meet those needs. She has experience in several specialized industries, including real estate, hedge funds, private equity and broker dealers.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Texas Wall Street Women
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – licensed in Texas
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Wall Street Women
- Member, The Real Estate Council
- 2017 Dallas Chamber Leadership Dallas Class of 2017
- Cassy received a Master of Science in Accounting and a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of North Texas.
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.