Neima has served numerous clients in their transformation efforts, gaining valuable experience in Operating Model Design and Profitability improvement across various industries. His expertise lies in analyzing existing strategies and underlying business structures to identify improvement opportunities and designing Target Operating Model to enhance effectiveness and efficiency. Neima has successfully helped organizations achieve their cost reduction goals through various methods, including process standardization, automation, and cost avoidance initiatives. His experience includes the following:
- Led the Transformation Office for a $550M retailer, where he analyzed the geographic footprint of the company. By identifying historically unprofitable locations and evaluating future revenue potential and cost structures, he determined whether stores could meet newly established income targets.
- Managed a team to develop a store segmentation analysis for underperforming stores. Based on the unique needs of each store, Neima collaborated with cross-functional leaders to deliver targeted turnaround plans, focusing on improving the identified financial levers.
- Conducted a comprehensive process maturity assessment on operations, evaluating outsourcing, offshoring, and automation readiness. He designed and developed a Financial Model to forecast potential cost savings opportunities through prescriptive scenario planning. Neima also tracked actual outcome-based performance management against the plan.
- Performed Margin Analysis for product lines, assessing the profitability of each SKU across various segments of the customer journey. Based on these findings, he made recommendations to adjust sales incentives and product promotions to drive the sales of the most profitable products.
- Led the evaluation of the corporate staffing model, with a focus on optimizing spans and layers of controls from the existing workforce while minimizing the impact on customer experience.
- Led a product rationalization initiative aimed at evaluating the performance of the existing product portfolio. This involved benchmarking, conducting market adjustments, retiring non-conforming and non-profitable products, and identifying areas for improvement. The successful implementation of this initiative resulted in a notable $4M improvement in EBITDA.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Southern Methodist University
- Master of Science in Finance, University of Texas at Dallas
Training and certifications
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.