- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Technology and telecommunications
- Private equity
- Audit and assurance
Aiman Wahdan is a partner in the Pittsburgh Grant Thornton office focused on providing high quality audit services to both public and private clients. Aiman has led multiple large public and private integrated and financial statement audits across several industries and various accounting standards, including US GAAP and IFRS.
Aiman has over a decade of accounting and auditing experience and joined Grant Thornton in 2016. Prior to joining Grant Thornton, Aiman was with a large national firm. Aiman has worked on a number of engagements, including carve-out audits, section 404 audits, initial public offerings and other registration statements. He has extensive experience serving publicly traded companies with multinational locations and complexities.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania and Ohio
- Member, American Institute Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Arts in Accountancy and Masters of Business Administration from Baldwin-Wallace University.
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.