- Technology and telecommunications
- Retail and consumer products
- Public company audit
- Private company audit
- International tax
Luke G. Ratke
Luke leads the Audit Practice for the Grant Thornton Pittsburgh Office. Luke is a Certified Public Accountant with more than 18 years of public accounting experience. Prior to joining Grant Thornton, Luke worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers as a senior manager in Assurance Services. Luke collaborates with audit engagement teams to plan, execute, and conclude on all aspects of both integrated and financial statement audits for SEC registrants and privately held entities.
Clients served have included multi-national companies requiring global audit coordination. Luke's industry experience includes manufacturing, energy, retail, technology and pharma-life sciences.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Pennsylvania & North Carolina
- The Boys & Girls Club of Western, PA, Board Member
- The United Way of Southwestern Pennsylvania Bridges Society, Member
- Leadership Pittsburgh XXXIII Graduate
- MS in Accounting from the University of Notre Dame
- BBA in Accounting from the University of Notre Dame
- BA & Letters - Computer Applications from the University of Notre Dame
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.