- Not-for-profit and higher education
- Private company audit
Angelica is an audit partner in Grant Thornton’s Not-for-Profit practice with over 15 years of experience. Angelica has specific experience managing the audits of large, complex clients including museums and membership organizations, institutions of higher education, religious organizations, private foundations, and social services organizations including those subjects to Uniform Guidance audit requirements.
Representative clients that Angelica has served include Philadelphia Orchestra Association, Zoological Society of Philadelphia, Philadelphia Museum of Art, Pennsylvania Horticultural Society, Saint Joseph’s University, University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, Stockton University, Community College of Philadelphia, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Peirce College, William Penn Foundation, Annenberg Foundation, Archdiocese of Philadelphia, Merakey, and Autism Speaks, among others.
Angelica is one of the leaders of the National Higher Education Sector Committee and works closely with her peers to continue to drive thought leadership and strategic insights for clients in this space. She is also a member of Grant Thornton’s National Not-for-Profit Leadership Team.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Pennsylvania
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Angelica is the Philadelphia office champion of the Women & Allies Business Resource Group and a member of the National Women & Allies External Relations Committee. She also serves as one of the National Executive Sponsor of the Working Parents & Allies Business Resource Group. Angelica is a member of the Steering Committee for the Women United Initiative of the United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey and the Forum of Professional Women in Philadelphia.
Presentations and Publications
- Angelica is a speaker at various not-for-profit industry seminars/forums, including the AICPA and EACUBO. She has led and created numerous training sessions on a full range of not-for-profit accounting and auditing topics, including OMB Uniform Grant Guidance for firm staff and clients.
- Bachelors of Business Administration degree, summa cum laude, with a double major in accounting and finance from Drexel University.
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.