- Technology and telecommunications
- Private equity
Dave Maturo has over 25 years of experience in client service and business development. He currently serves as Grant Thornton's market managing principal in Philadelphia, and prior to this role, he led the region’s private equity practice and he was the global relationship leader for one of the firm's largest clients. He has been recognized by the firm as a SEAL for Service Excellence in Account Leadership.
He has experience across several industries, including consumer and industrial products, technology, life sciences, financial services and private equity. Dave also has over six years of experience in a retained executive search firm, recruiting for senior-level accounting, finance and tax professionals in the Delaware Valley. Additionally, he worked for ten years as a finance professional including a division of a multinational Fortune 1000 pharmaceutical company and a tech startup.
Dave has a proven track record of strong operational, client service and business development skills, combined with a broad business perspective from directing and serving business segments during periods of development, expansion and restructuring.
- Dave is a founder and leader of the CFO Advisory Board of Philadelphia.
- He has served on the boards of the Economy League of Greater Philadelphia, the Pennsylvania SPCA, the CEO Alliance of Philadelphia and the Anti-Violence Partnership of Philadelphia.
Presentations and publications
- Mentoring’s Effect on Your Professional Success, Dec 2016, PICPA podcast
- The Company of You, Jun 2011, PICPA publication and video interview
- Master the Art of Career Growth, Mar 2010, PICPA
- Coping with Hardship: How Professionals Handle Tragic Turns, Jun 2009, PICPA
- Where Is Your Climb Going? CFOs Discuss What It Takes to Reach the Top, Mar 2008, PICPA
- Don’t Overlook This Critical Skill: Interviewing, Jan 2008, PICPA
- Develop Your Personal Brochure with Care, Sep 2007, PICPA
- Changing Jobs: Is It Time?, Jun 2007, PICPA
- Being a Technician is Not Enough: Develop Leadership and Communication Skills, Jan 2007, PICPA
- Experiments in Reinventing Government, Dec 2001, Xlibris Corporation (formerly a division of Random House)
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, LaSalle University
- Bachelor of Science in Finance and Economics, LaSalle University
- Master of Public Administration, Finance, University of Delaware
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.