- Technology and telecommunications
- Risk advisory
Charles is a principal within Grant Thornton's Risk Advisory Services division and is the leader of the Strategic Assurance %26 SOC Solution Group for the Northeast Market Territory, including New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island regions. He works with public and private companies within various industries, with a focus on the financial services, technology, insurance and healthcare industries.
His primary disciplines includes leading third-party risk-related consulting and attestation engagements (i.e. SOC 1, SOC 2, WebTrust for Certification Authorities, AT 101, AT 601/HIPAA, and Agreed-Upon Procedures) and general risk and compliance engagements. His technical experience includes research, design, implementation and operational support for enterprise services, including information security, integrated voice and data networks, and disaster recovery and business continuity.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Assurance Services Executive Committee's SOC 2 Working Group
- Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer (CDPSE)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Bachelor of Arts [Business Management] - Moravian College
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.