- Real estate and construction
- Private equity
- Audit and assurance
Mike is an Audit Services partner in the Philadelphia office. He has more than 25 years of auditing and accounting experience. As a member of the Real Estate and Financial Services practices, he specializes in audits of real estate investment trusts, real estate partnerships, onshore and offshore investment partnerships and funds, SBICs, asset management and investment advisory companies, broker-dealers, and specialty finance companies. His clients include both publicly held and private companies. Mike has worked with managers of real estate, hedge funds and private equity groups, including venture capital, equity buyout and distressed asset funds. He also has experience with audits of internal controls over financial reporting and related requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — New York, Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association, Financial
- Management Division
- National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts
- BS, Accountancy, Business Administration, Gordon College
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.