Glenn is the Healthcare and Life Sciences Diligence Co-Leader of Grant Thornton LLP’s Transaction Services practice.
Glenn is the Healthcare and Life Sciences Diligence Co-Leader of Grant Thornton LLP’s Transaction Services practice. He manages a range of merger, acquisition and divestiture services for corporate and private equity companies. He has 20 years of experience in public accounting and has focused on transaction services since 2005. Glenn guides clients through the deal process, from initial valuation of a potential transaction to strategy, diligence, negotiation of purchase and transition agreements, analysis of closing balance sheets and related purchase price adjustments.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Professional Accountant, Pennsylvania
- Community involvement
Glenn holds leadership positions in not-for-profit organizations. He is the Treasurer of Riverbend Environmental Education Center (“REEC”). REEC teaches environmental principles to children in Southeastern Pennsylvania. He also is a board member of the Giving Angels Foundation (“GAF”). GAF’s mission is to award grants to low-income families to enhance the life of their special needs children aged 21 or younger throughout the United States.
Presentations and publications
- Author of “Acquiring physician practices? 8 questions to ask before you buy,” (Becker's Hospital Review, April 10, 2017)
- Speaker at the “ACG CT 4th Annual Health Care Conference,”(November 2, 2018)
- Contributor to “What drives orthopedic, spine device company M&A today and what to watch for through 2020,“ (Becker’s Spine Review, January 2019)
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Syracuse University