- Retail and consumer products
Zehra Khan is an Audit Managing Director in Grant Thornton’s Tulsa office, providing auditing services to both publicly traded and privately held companies with significant experience performing integrated audits. She serves clients primarily in the energy and consumer and industrial products industries. Zehra has SEC experience, including initial public offerings, capital markets experience with debt and equity offerings, financial reporting requirements and Sarbanes Oxley 404 testing and compliance. In addition, she has experience with multi-location audits including coordination of audit execution with multi member firms for statutory and financial statement audits.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Public Accountant (NH, OK)
- Member, Accounting Institute of Certified Public
- Finance Committee Chair and Board Member Girls Scouts of Eastern Oklahoma
- Member of the Accounting and Finance women’s alliance
- Member Petroleum Accountants Society of Oklahoma
- B.S., Business Administration – Accounting and Finance concentration, American University of Sharjah, UAE
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.