Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Kevin Schroeder is Grant Thornton’s energy industry national managing partner. He brings extensive experience to the firm in the energy and natural resources industry, where he has audited and advised fully integrated, exploration and production, marketing and trading, transportation, and field services companies. He also has significant experience serving clients with international activities, multinational M&As, capital-raising activities and related SEC filings, and bankruptcy and fresh start accounting.
Schroeder previously worked at KPMG from 1997 to 2006. While at KPMG in Houston, he focused on serving oil and gas companies, primarily SEC registrants, with domestic and international operations. Schroeder also spent more than five years in Russia, auditing and advising some of the country’s largest oil and gas companies, as well as multinational companies operating or seeking investments there. In addition to developing and overseeing Grant Thornton's energy industry initiatives, Schroeder currently focuses on serving public companies in the energy industry, with international activities, and companies with growth and IPO aspirations.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Colorado, New York, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies
- Oklahoma State University, School of Accounting, Advisory Board Member
- Junior Achievement, Oklahoma City, Board Member
- American Heart Association, Oklahoma City, Board Member
- BS, Business Administration, Oklahoma State University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.