- Audit & assurance
Steven P. Propester
Steven Propester has practiced public accounting in the Oklahoma City office of Grant Thornton, LLP since 2008. His clients include SEC registrants, large private equity groups, and privately-owned energy partnerships. He is experienced in integrated audits, debt and equity securities offerings, asset divestitures, equity incentive grants, business combinations, troubled debt restructuring, and the implementation of new accounting standards.
His professional experience also included an international rotation with Grant Thornton International’s office in Perth.
Steven focuses primarily on energy related audit engagements. His experience includes upstream and midstream oil and gas entities, renewables, fuel distribution and logistics, and oil field services. He is also experienced in consumer industrial products and manufacturing.
Professional qualifications and Memberships
- Oklahoma Society of CPA’s
- Ronald McDonald House of Oklahoma City – Board of Directors (2016 – Present)
- Previous Roles – Secretary, Governance Committee Chair
- Leadership Oklahoma City Signature Class 37
- Petroleum Alliance of Oklahoma
- Junior Achievement Oklahoma City
- M.S. Accounting, Oklahoma State University
- B.S. Accounting, Oklahoma State University
- Minor in Finance
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.