Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Not-for-profit and higher education
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
Tony Holden has more than 10 years of experience in public accounting. He serves privately held and publicly traded companies, including 10K and 10Qs filings, review of pro-forma financial information and public registrations, including assistance on comfort letter procedures and documentation. Holden has managed SOX implementation projects for clients and currently manages the integrated audits of several ongoing SOX-compliant public clients. He was involved in an initial public offering, which included ensuring they were in compliance with all reporting requirements of the SEC in an initial public offering. Holden has served clients in the health care, not-for-profit, manufacturing, distribution and energy industries.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Society of CPAs, Accounting Careers Committee
- University of Central Oklahoma Alumni Association, Board
- BS, Business Administration, University of Central Oklahoma
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.