- Restructuring and turnaround
- Mergers and acquisitions
Dan DiMarco is the business development executive in Grant Thornton's Cleveland office. He has 20 years of experience working with both private and public companies in Northeast Ohio. Working with financial and professional services organizations, Dan has assisted his clients with projects across a wide variety of industries. His functional experience includes senior and subordinated debt financing, private equity investing, consulting, and business development.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Commercial Finance Association
- Financial Executives International
- Turnaround Management Association
- United Way of Greater Cleveland, Board Member; Former Co-Chair, Young Leaders Cabinet
- National Alliance on Mental Illness – Greater Cleveland, Board Member
- MBA, Baldwin Wallace College
- BSBA, Finance, Miami University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.